Tuesday, October 2, 2012

ughhh I have been sick for over a month

I have been sick since the first week of school ughh...not sick enough to go to the docs cause I think they would just say its allergies or something but I don't feel good...just getting over the yucky cough and now a sore throat, seems I have a weak constitution and I am not liking it one bit..today I am going to try and get my coupons clipped and go shopping but the chair and a nice warm blanket sounds so much better right now ...
         we have cub scouts meeting tonight Randy and Rylan might just have to go themselves I hate missing out on it but like I said I just don't feel good..I am hoping to get the call about getting the epidural in my lower back today I called and left a message yesterday about it I was supposed to call about a month ago but then my Dad got sick and I have been so busy with him I was to tired to even call and make the appointment ..
        Lets see Mindi now has my Grandmas car so she is mobile again maybe I will send her in to do the coupon shopping if I get everything together she has been cooped up here so I think she might enjoy the outing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment