Sunday, October 7, 2012

5 am.Sunday wake-up

and no not on purpose ...ughh my plan was to.sleep late and slowley meander around the house doing random.things,  for instance my and Rylans laundry,  but it don't feel right to get started at 6 am (( the time I am making this post) ) what to do what to do ...I am not just up I am wide awake up :-/
        So I finaly broke down and ordered my make-up cliniqe kind gosh that's not cheap ..I needed everything but I did get 4 free subscriptions for magazine and they were pretty good choices...I got all you and outdoor photograhy for me and national geographic traveler for Andrew and one other I can't remember the tital at the moment...then after I did that I went to read tioga georges blog and wouldn't you know it there was a ad on his ad sence for clinque make up,  man if I would of just seen it before I made my order I could of helped george out on that click :-( from now on before I make a order I am going to check my favorite blogs to see if they have the ad sence links up for what I am buying...have a nice Sunday everyone ..

No comments:

Post a Comment