Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A beautiful visit with my Aunts

My Aunt Loretta and my Aunt Maren came to visit for a whole week ...It was such a nice thing to see them ..Isn't it funny how when your family comes its good for your soul and it doesn't really matter how long its been since you have seen them your soul know theses are my people ..to me its like seeing your baby for the first time its as if they have always been around they have ALWAYS been and ALWAYS will be a part of you ..
 AND more good news Mindi seen her cardioligist and he gave her the go ahead to have children WOW what a wonderful surprise to hear for all of us.... I just know there is a little baby waiting to join our family and I know when I see that baby I will feel the way I feel about my family she or he will feel like they have ALWAYS been a part of us ...cant wait ...now just to get Mindi Married off so she can get busy giving me a grand baby :-)



    Life is Good and I cherish everyday that is a good day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment