Sunday, September 30, 2012

Selling Popcorn and spending time with the Grands

Today Randy and Rylan sold boy scout popcorn at wal-mart..Andrew and I went to Goodwill and the new Joanns fabric store that opened about a month ago ..everytime we had planned to go to Joanns my dad ended up at the ER via us :-) ... Andrew aalso got his haircut at wal-mart it was a little short and he was concerned about how to wash hair that short I convinced him just do it like normal you can see how short it is in the picture of Myself, Rylan my Dad and Andrew above ... We then went to visit my dad for a while then off to Grandma Jessies to get our drinking water for the week ...it was a very pleasant day ..ohhh we also got to go to the dollar store one of out favorite places to shop I got a start on some Christmas stuff and Rylan got a knight in shining armor costume, the breast plate can be seen in the picture above of us with my Dad.. It was a nice day Love spending time with the family speaking of which we will be getting to see My Aunts on the 23 for a week and also will be seeing Nick Margo and the kids on the 18th ..I am so glad I found my little camera It had been lost for about 2 months over the summer and I found it on my dresser ... I bought Rylan a beautiful wollf blanket for Christmas at wal-mart for $16.97 I just know he is going to love it.. Tomarrow Mindi get to pick up my Grandma Gladys car yay she will be so happy to have a car again its been since the end of May since she has had one ..I will like being able to send her off to the store or into town to pick up a to~go dinner ... I have been feeling much better these days I hope it continues I need to make a appointment to get a epidural shot in my back and see if that works to get my back pain controlled better my shoulders have been doing pretty well so time will tell..

No comments:

Post a Comment