Friday, September 28, 2012

Cititation from school and the bus "YIKES"

Rylan got his first bus citation today :-/ just happened to be the first day I volunteered in his class so I got to hear the whole lecture to the whole bus of kids not all of them got citations but Rylan and the two neighbor boys that he plays with daily got one.. yikes ....As I was walking out to the car Rylan said that they have assigned seats and he sits right next to the neighbor boys... so we turned around and went right back into the school and I told them I wanted his seat assignment switched cause these kids are like brothers and I can totally see them getting in trouble LOL not bad stuff just horsing around stuff ...jeeze I am out to the yard telling them to settle down every 10 minutes when they are playing so someone don't get hurt ...I also made him go straight to the bus driver and tell him he was sorry and he would not be misbehaving anymore ..Last week it was a citation from the teacher for not listening and refusing to do his school work... I went in and talked to the teacher and yep he didn't feel like doing it so she asked him if he thought his Mom would mind if he didn't do his school work and his reply was that "no, my Mom wouldn't care" LOL he now knows that I do indeed care and he better be good at school ....Funny he is so mellow.. I thought we would breeze through school and he would never get in trouble.. my older kids never got sent home with a note from any teacher or bus driver ever ...the citation form the bus says Boisterous I am guessing that word is made from the words Boy and rambunctious LOL yep that would be our little boys in the hood :-) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment