Saturday, September 29, 2012

The saturn

well since I am trying to get better about blogging I have got to post about something :-) Randy is out working on the speedometer for our new to us saturn 4 door car we bought for $900.00 a few weeks ago .. I winnowed some of my sunflowers seeds and cut the rest of the heads to dry out on the picnic table ...Looking forward to lots and lots lots of sunflowers next year, I have a lot of seeds. Seeds are getting so expensive ughh so this will save us a few bucks ..I am also planning on drying some of my corn I grew this year for planting next year, its organic heirloom corn ..I am trying to be as organic as possible and learning along the way ..My redworms are doing really well, I dug through the bin the other day and found lots and lots of little worm eggs yay for worm love :-) maybe I will get back on here in a bit and post some pictures..I also need to tell the story of my Dads health this past month its been horrific started with a shot of methodextrate I spell that right later ..anyways he is doing better but it was really touch and go for him and he has had six bags of blood plus a few of plasma in the past month ..my poor daddy my heart was so sad to see him soooo sick :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment