Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Toxic Mold House 2016

Well what do you know..........Our house was killing us.... I think this has been our issue for at least 8 years, when I started getting really sick... I will now be trying to blog our journey through toxic mold house hell ...my hope is that is will help someone and also for Rylan to understand why things are being done that he may understand completely Like leaving our house with basicaly just the clothing on our backs ...He is not yet 10 years old we left our house with pretty much the clothes on our backs and life saving medications and Andrews c-pap we stayed at a motel for two day and now at my late fathers house ..I am so very thankful for a place to stay while we figure things out Randy is staying at mold house to care for the animals he seems to be the least affected ....

 Me and boys are showing improvements already, my head feels better not foggy and tired and lazy I feel actually kinda smart :-)  Andrews sinuses cleared up with in days and his headaches went away , Rylan has only had 2 bloody noses , his breathing is still funky but I think its slowly improving I will be happy when its all they way better ....This is only day 8 out of the house.....We received our ERMI results 2 days ago and our house has Stachybotrys chartarum level 2 and Aspergillus of many varieties I will post my results in a later blog for now I just want to get started by starting :-) HA.... Today is a beautiful day and I am air out our safe house the freash sunny weather feels so good  .

No comments:

Post a Comment