Friday, February 26, 2016

Day 10 out of Mold house

Well its Day 10 out Rylan breathing is finally looking like its improving ...I stll wake up clear headed and thats good Andrew has a bad case of jock itch going and from what I understand yeart and mold go together hand in hand so I am thinking his body is detoxing by doing that he would get that at mold house to along with thrush and I battle yeast as well ...Mindi has been very very sick for the past 3 weeks and is on her 3rd round of antibiotics she does not live in mold house and has not for years she just got some really bad chest thing going on  ..I feel like I will be better able to blog better when my kids are feeling better its very stressful ...Andrew in pain for a year with that stupid boil scare ,Rylan not breathing right , Mindi so sick I think she should be in the hospital and it all scares me to the point that I just have to keep myself calm ...and my eyes still are a bit fuzzy looking at the computer screen hopefully that will improve over time ...Randy and i have not really had time to talk my phone is crap so can't talk on it and he has to rush to mold house everyday to feed the animals ..So our game plan is not set in stone yet ...Still need to talk to the remeiderator guy and find out costs and stuff I want to get a travel trailer to live in on the property and wait till the heat of summer to do the house and give it a good time to completely dry out after all this rain ...

No comments:

Post a Comment