Saturday, February 27, 2016

Run Run as fast as I can .....

Today my Randy finally got to see how our Rylan breathing has improved since we left mold house.. I am so happy.. I was so scared to even leave my home, knowing it was so hard for me to do without my Randy's blessings ...Things are turning for the better he is accepting that it is our house making me and the boys sick and now he seen the proof ...Randy works long hours and we only seen him about 15 minute a night because he is staying at mold house to care for our animals and he works very long hours ...Rylans air hunger is almost completely gone.. though he gets out of breath quickly, while playing, that may be life long I am afraid, since he has lived in that house his whole life ... Randy took him to the park, while I went to the ER with Mindi who has pneumonia ( she does not live with us) So for those who are scared like I was of leaving, and what people think, just give yourself permission to do what feels right in your gut ...My gut said run for your lives, so I did ....

No comments:

Post a Comment