Monday, February 29, 2016

Sciatica and mold photos grrrr ...

I have been feeling pretty good since I left the mold house ...then last night Rylan had his 3rd bloody nose since we left 2 weeks ago and my back and scatic nerve are really really hurting today it is the mycotoxins putting up a fight, the yeast, the mold that's in our body's.... I don't know ...Today I will buy lots of yummy organic veggies to juice... lucky Jeanie has the same juicer that I do, so I already know how to use it ...I will also get stated on bone broths, Chicken will be it and I will make yummy healthy foods from it ...

             I have hope for a healthy future for us now that I am 99.9% sure I know what has been making us sick its just going to take time ...oh and lots of money .... Jean said we can stay as long as we need to it will be helpful for us and for her she will be in the rehab for her broken hip about 3 more weeks and this healthy way of eating we are doing again will be very good for her recovery so things are going to work out ... for her and for us !!!

 I recieved the saddest text from Randy last night

**** This is going to be a daunting task. I look around at all the memories, and wonder what we can keep and what must go. I want to wait until we talk to her expert before we throw too much away. I'll get rid of magazines that are of no value, that's easy. But when I see dr. Seuss books and Rylan school books I have a different feeling. Lord help us.****

 That made me cry its very hard to look around your home all the memory's of past trips and gifts from family who have passed on things that really are not replaceable for the feeling you have when you look at them, so those things will be stored untill we can figure out how to clean them or at the very least we will know we still have them we just wont look at them everyday ...My lil Wyatts foot and hand mold , Tegan and Taylors handprint footprint tiles just so many things ...and it not something he can really do his own so I am planning when the weather gets a lil nicer and all the doors and windows can be open I will go in that house to help but I will not allow the boys inside under any circumstance I just read this morning about a 11 year old boy who died at 11 years old he had mold in his bedroom and was healthy till 11 then had a anurisumwas it from the mold or just his lot in life ??? I don't know but I certianly do not want to take a chance Rylan has already lived in it his whole life and it scares me it was hidden you wouldn't even know it was there my house is not like the pictures you would see if you google toxic mold house this is what our mold looks likethis was hidden in my closet behind a rubber maid tote



And this grew after our roof leaked we had the roof replaced last summer but I never knew that this could be hiding mold it just looks water damaged...The way we learned our roof was leaking it the snow melt in 2014 was a drippy mess on our sliding glass doors at first we thought it was from when the deck roof meets the house but that spot on the ceiling that had been the size of a half dollar grew..I believe the roof probably had a lil leak the whole time we have lived there but I can not be sure 


 So you see what I mean and of course I have killed mold spots here and there over the years with bleach and that is a huge no no because once you kill the mold it send off mycotoxins that make you even sick that the mold ughhh ...














No comments:

Post a Comment