Sunday, April 3, 2016

Took a lil trip home and no stuffy-ness this morning yay..


The moulding from around the sliding glass door ..Really had no idea the living room was so infested
... we will find out Tuesday or Wednesday if the house is clear for us to go back home ..Rylan and I went out yesterday to see if our nose and my tastebuds would pass the mold test and it feels pretty clear ...I also went through things on the deck that randy moved out for the remediators..That did give me a headaches and I could taste that awful mold taste in my nose and mouth so I stopped after about a hour ...Lots of work when we do get home to fee the house of every bit of dust ...

                I am just so hopeful for the furture ... feeling so much better these days my mind feels so clear and fresh I am still not full of energy its going to take a while to be completely well but baby steps are ok with me ..I truly think this has been a big contributor to our ill health all these years...

          Andrews eyes are improving daily when we got out they were black as black could be now they are more a dark tan color ...we have started our supplements and vitamins going at it slow to make sure we don't have a bad reaction to any of them ... 













No comments:

Post a Comment