Monday, April 4, 2016

delayed Mold toxin hit

well I went to the house day before yesterday to go through toxic crap from the house out on the deck ..I did get a headache and could feel the mold dust in my nose so I quit and then was fine that night and yesterday... then last night I didn't sleep well and woke up today with puffy eyes and feeling the mold hit....Does anyone else have a delayed reaction like that ...I was doing so well while away for like 2 weeks ...I will have to help go through out stuff after remediation.... that will suck !!!!!!!! but so far I seem to be lucky and process the stuffy nose in a couple days after the hit, but not looking forward to that............ I just hope my home will not do this to me after everything is finished being thrown out and cleaned with shockwave I picked shock wave just because I need to pick something

No comments:

Post a Comment