Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Closer and closer to going home

I never would have thought the day I walked out of my house February 15th 2016 I would still not be home April 6th 2016 Wow ...But what a blessing to have such a loving warm home to stay in while I wait for my home to be fixed ..

 I am getting nervous that I will be one of those who is never able to go back to my home due to mycotoxins in the walls .. We have plans on cleaning paiting and scrubbing every surface when I do go back ..I also plan on getting a tent to rest in durning the day out in the yard ..

 We r going to make the living room our first safe room even though its open to the kitchen dining room and halls , we may have to rethink that decision time will tell...

        I still do not have much energy and that worries me, where and I going to draw up energy for this huge task in front of me I have no clue .. My brain feels good I just need the rest of me to catch up and I have a feeling I will go downhill while going through things when I get home .Lets just say its going to take a good long while ughhh... I want it now , been sick too long already ...But I am thankful summer is coming and I am not attempting this going into wintertime ..

No comments:

Post a Comment